We’re chuffed to bits to celebrate our 10th birthday up on’t farm. And it’s all thanks to our loyal customers who keep coming back and to our staff who work hard to make sure every visitor leaves happy with full bellies and even fuller car boots.
Here’s to the next 10 years!
Takes the Biscuit
Farmhouse biscuits made by our master bakers are hard to beat! Browse our range of homemade ginger nuts, almond macaroon biscuits and buttery shortbreads. Served in miniature with coffee in the Coffee Shop or in very satisfying packets to take home.
Made to an old time-honoured tradition, our hunting nut biscuits are deliciously made with black treacle and topped with Belgian chocolate. If you haven’t tried one with a good cuppa, you’re missing out…
Yorkshire Pudding Wraps
We’re wrapping up for winter, with Yorkshire pudding wraps! Look out this season for meat and veggie options on the special boards.
They take the best bits of Sunday dinner, wrapped up in a soul satisfying giant Yorkshire pud. Mmmm…
The Love Pie
“By ‘eck I do love thee! So I bought you a champion love pie.”
A beautiful 1.5lb pork pie, decorated with pastry heart, or have it personalised with the name of your loved one.
Order by Feb 12th at butchers’ counter or call us on 01484 648274
Top 10 Reasons To Visit Bolster Moor Farm Shop
• Our own Bolster Moor beef & lamb
• Local produce = fresher & tastier, with low food miles
• Community - we support neighbouring farms & employ 93 local staff
• Champion Pies!
• Trophy winning sausage range
• Coffee Shop with a view (serving tasty farmhouse produce)
• Fantastic range (have you SEEN the butchers counter!)
• Friendly service (we do love a chat)
• It’s proper Yorkshire